Friday, September 18, 2015

To Buy or Not To Buy iPhone 6s or 6s plus?




  • If you have  iPhone 6 or 6+
    • then no need to buy the new iPhone 6s
    • If you want to pay using Apple Pay 
    • buy Apple iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s+ 


  • If you have money which you think you are anyway going to waste in other things
    • Don't waste on iPhone 6s
    • Help someone who needs in Friend Circle or neighborhood
  • If you are just crazy about Apple products
    • Still there are other Apple products which are nice and cool

  • If I don't buy my friends might buy one and show it off at next party
    • You don't have to compare phone with everyone
  • I have a phone which is more than 3 years old
    • Go ahead buy an iPhone 6s or Galaxy Edge ( Yes there are other things which worth too..)
  • I have phone which has 4 inch screen
    • I like large phone screen Go ahead buy an iPhone 6s
    • I don't like large screen phones then search on amazon you have lot of options


 

trianswer